We are proud of the international culture in our studio. Berlin is a cosmopolitan city you will find exciting and easy to feel at home in. We intend to make your start at YAGER as smooth as possible - especially if you are to join our team from abroad:
- We will support you in obtaining visa and work permits.
- A relocation lump sum will be provided, depending on your circumstances.
- We provide a stay in a company-rented flat for up to 2 months, enabling you to find a place of your liking.
- You can enlist our help in finding an appartment and organising your life in your new environment.
- We will make sure to integrate you into the excellent social services system in Germany, including health insurance.
- We accompany you when dealing with the authorities, and other important personal meetings.
- While English is our company language, we offer a German language course in our office.